Juko IP66 Emergency LED Batten
The Juko IP66 Emergency LED Batten is our highly reliable Juko IP66 Batten coupled with the latest lithium ion (LiFePO4) battery technology to make it perfect emergency batten. The LiFePO4 is one of the most stable, reliable and long life batteries on the market and the luminaire boasts an impact resistant IP66 rated polycarbonate enclosure, which encases a premium flicker-free, constant current driver, which, when combined with the latest LG 2835 LED chips, delivers 120 lumens per watt.
- Includes LiFePO4 Lithium Ion Batteries which offer the longest life of all lithium ion batteries, are ultra-safe and durable and are non-toxic.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 60598 and 2293.
- Premium Tridonic LED Driver which is flicker-free.
- High IK08 impact and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing.
- Very high IP66 ingress protection suitable for outdoor, wet and dusty environments.
- Latest generation LG 2835 LED chips which delivers 120 lumens per watt through a low glare polycarbonate diffuser.
- Suitable for surface mounted and suspended applications.
- Five year luminaire warranty.
- Three year battery warranty.
Power consumption: 21.84W
Colour: 6,500K, 4,000K
Lifetime rating: 50,000 hours
Warranty: Five years luminaire, three years battery