Juko IP66 Sensored+ LED Batten
The Shine On Juko IP66 Sensored+ LED Batten provides the perfect blend of highly efficient LED lighting technology with intelligent lighting control including motion, standby dimming and ambient light options. It boasts an impact-resistant IP66 rated polycarbonate enclosure, which encases a premium constant current driver. When combined with the latest LG 2835 LED chips, it delivers a market-leading 125 lumens per watt. This is the ultimate smart lighting solution for demanding outdoor, dirty or wet environments.
- High IK08 impact and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing. Suitable for the most demanding applications.
- Very high IP66 ingress protection. Suitable for outdoor, wet or dusty environments.
- Latest generation LG 2835 LED chips. Delivers up to 125 lumens per watt through a low glare polycarbonate diffuser.
- Incorporates premium motion sensor and daylight linked control solution. Includes configurable options for sensitivity, standby dimming levels, hold periods and ambient light levels.
- Optimised for retrofit solutions. Quick and easy installation with multiple wiring options.
- Suitable for surface mounted and suspended applications.
Power consumption: 25W
Efficiency: 125 lm/W
Lifetime rating: 50,000 hours
Warranty: Five years