Juko IP66 Sensored Emergency LED Batten
The Shine On Juko IP66 Sensored Emergency LED Batten provides the perfect blend of highly efficient LED lighting technology, with a microwave motion sensor and standby dimming capabilities.
This luminaire utilises the latest lithium ion (LiFePO4) battery technology which is one of the most stable, reliable and long life batteries on the market. The product boasts an impact resistant IP66 rated polycarbonate enclosure, which encases a premium constant current driver combined with the latest 2835 LED chips.
- LiFePO4 lithium ion batteries. Offers the longest life of all lithium ion batteries. Ultra-safe and durable, with high thermal and chemical stability. Non-toxic with low environmental impact.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 60598 and 2293.
- Premium integrated LED driver/sensor solution.
- High IK08 impact and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing. Suitable for the most demanding applications.
- Very high IP66 ingress protection. Suitable for outdoor, wet or dusty environments.
- Latest generation 2835 LED chips. Delivers 115 lumens per watt through a low glare polycarbonate diffuser.
- Incorporates premium motion sensor and daylight linked control solution. Includes configurable options for standby dimming levels, hold periods and ambient light levels.
- Suitable for surface mounted and suspended applications.
- Five year luminaire warranty.
- Three year battery warranty.
Power consumption: 18W
Efficiency: 115 lm/W
Lifetime rating: 50,000 hours
Warranty: Five years luminaire / three years battery