Signa LED Canopy
The Signa LED Canopy is the professional solution for all lowbay lighting applications. The range combines the latest CREE 3030 LED chips with an ultra reliable MeanWell driver solution, delivering a market-leading proposition. The luminaire produces an amazing 150 lumens per watt and boasts a 100,000 hour product life. With multiple mounting options and high ingress protection (IP65), the Signa is a dynamic solution for all lowbay applications including clean rooms, loading bays, freezers and food manufacturing areas.
- Very high luminaire efficiency. 150 lumens per watt.
- Latest generation CREE 3030 LED chip solution delivers exceptional efficiency and lumen maintenance. Luminaire calculated L70 is 165,000 hours.
- Premium MeanWell high power-factor driver, with inbuilt short circuit, over-temperature protection, and high operating temperature tolerance.
- IP65 sensor solution available offering standby dimming and remote control functionality.
- Recessed and surface mounted solutions available.
- UV stabilised, one-piece polycarbonate lens.
- Robust design for superb durability.
- Powder coated aluminium housing and heatsink.
- High ingress protection – IP65 rated.
- Non-standard option to separate driver from housing for improved thermal management and ease of maintenance.
- Optional microwave motion and twilight sensor available.
Power consumption: 104.85W, 132.48W
Efficiency: 150 lm/W
Lifetime rating: 100,000 hours
Warranty: Five years