Caravel Mk2 LED Sports Light
With wide area illumination, the Caravel Mk2 LED Floodlight is perfect for large area sports lighting applications that require extremely high quality, even light distribution, with very low glare. Using the latest Nichia LED chip technology, the Caravel delivers excellent luminaire efficiency and thermal management with a premium extruded aluminium heat sink. This high efficiency combined with an indirect asymmetric light distribution for reduced glare make it an ideal solution for sports field applications such as tennis courts.
- High ingress protection. IP65 rated for high durability outdoors.
- Indirect asymmetric beam angle. Provides low glare, optimised beam angle spread with enhanced, more efficient lighting distribution and less light spillage.
- Excellent luminaire efficiency. Up to 140 lumens per watt.
- High colour rendering options. 70 CRI.
- Premium Mean Well driver solution.
- Exceptional heat dissipation. Critical to any high wattage LED solution is thermal management, delivered in this product by premium extruded aluminium heat sinks.
- Tempered glass lens. Impact and heat resistant with no chance of discolouration over time.
- Lifetime rating of 100,000 hours.
Power consumption: 400W, 500W, 700W
Colour: 4,000K, 5,000K, 5,700K
Lumens: 56,000 lm, 70,000 lm, 98,000 lm
Efficiency: 140 lm/W
Lifetime rating: 100,000 hours
Warranty: Five years