Tartane High Mast LED Floodlight
The Tartane Series LED Floodlight is the perfect choice for replacing traditional forward throw high pressure sodium or metal halide luminaires. The forward throw, indirect asymmetric design has been developed specifically for high mast applications such as open air mining, rail yards, sports stadiums, airports, shipping ports or car parks. The Tartane’s robust design, including the latest specially designed high powered Nichia LEDs, provides superior light uniformity and glare performance across the lit area, with a lifetime of maintenance-free performance.
- High performing optics. Full light cut out with market leading light spill and glare control.
- Lightweight. Class leading wind loads.
- Nichia 319B LEDs. Super stable long life, with a lifetime of 100,000 hours.
- High ingress protection. IP65 rated to ensure durability and reliability in the harshest environments.
- Integral die casting AL6063 housing. For superior heat dissipation performance.
- Toughened optical glass visor. High transmittance, low internal reflectance and high UV durability.
- Invetronics LED driver. Ultra high efficiency, high input voltage, thermal protection and high surge protection.
- Mounting system. Flexible mounting bracket design.
- 20KV surge protection.
- Five year warranty.
Power consumption: 1,000W, 1,200W, 1,400W
Lumens: 110,000 lm, 132,000 lm, 154,000 lm
Efficiency: 110 lm/W
Lifetime rating: >100,000 hours
Warranty: Five years