- High performing optics. Full light cut out with market leading light spill and glare control.
- Lightweight. Class leading wind loads.
- Philips 3030/Samsung 3535 LEDs. Super stable long life, with a lifetime of 50,000 hours.
- High ingress protection. IP67 rated to ensure durability and reliability in the harshest environments.
- Independent driver box. For superior heat dissipation performance.
- Flexible beam angles. Optional 10° to 120° beam angle to suit most applications.
- Invetronics LED driver. Ultra high efficiency, high input voltage, thermal protection and high surge protection.
- Mounting system. Flexible mounting bracket design with vertical rotation 0° to 270°.
- 10 year warranty.
Rippon Mk2 High Mast LED Sports Light
The Rippon Series LED Floodlight is the perfect choice for replacing traditional forward throw high pressure sodium or metal halide luminaires. The forward throw, indirect asymmetric design has been developed specifically for high mast applications such as open air mining, rail yards, sports stadiums, airports, shipping ports or car parks. The Rippon’s robust design, including the latest specially designed high powered Philips 3030/Samsung 3535 LEDs, provides superior light uniformity and glare performance across the lit area, with a lifetime of maintenance-free performance.
Features & Benefits
Power consumption: 500W, 1,000W, 1,500W
Colour: 4000K, 5000K, 5700K
Lumens: 72,387 lm, 144,773 lm, 202,500 lm
Efficiency: 145 lm/W
Lifetime rating: 50,000 hours
Warranty: 10 years